Re: SCIROCCO ONLY

Yup, I agree.  A lot of other VW related stuff pertains to Sciroccos as
well.  There is a lot of stuff I don't bother reading but it's just farther
to scroll down, no big deal.  If you are worried about too much other stuff
I would suggest getting a separate email account just to receive list mail.

Joe