Weird starting problem

Well, the other day I went shopping with my sis, and about 1/2 and hour
later we came back out to my 'roc and I went to start it and... nothing!
All the idiot lights came on and all I got was this "click clikc, clikc
click" noise coming from the fuse panel area.  Eventually about 5-10 minutes
later, the car started. It did this to me the next night too.

Any ideas?  Oh shit, I hope I don't have some major electrical problem going
on...

BTW, the car only did this to me when it was warm or semi-warm.  It's never
done it when cold.

Marie