back in Mars red (well, orange actually)

Well, after a prolonged absence from driving, I'm back in the 'Roc, and
back on the list (well, I had been a digest lurker for the past 6 months.)

Both the 'Roc and I have a clean bill of health and are ready to roll.
Despite the -22C temps this morning, she performed quite well after her
long sleep.  Of course, I had been freezing my fingers off the last few
days putting on snow tires, chaning the oil, reworking the blower motor
and windshield wiper linkage and installing a 90 amp alternator to make
sure that the first trip went without a hitch.  Now if I could just get
those damned power windows to work when it's 20 below, I'd be away...!

It's good to be back.

Drew ('84 Wolfsburg Edition with a warm glow)

Drew MacPherson, Network Analyst, University of Guelph

drew@dyermaker.cs.uoguelph.ca           |  visit the Massey-Harris page:
http://dyermaker.cs.uoguelph.ca/~drew   |  http://m-h.cs.uoguelph.ca