trouble shooting jet tronic...

I've narrowed down my leaning out issue to the jet tronic system. i went per
bentley to check the frequency valve, and the frequency valve doesn't make a
ticking noise like the bentley says. so more trouble shooting. i used a
dwell and grounded the o2 wire and no response on the dwell.. hrmm...
anybody else know how i can trouble shoot the system? i took the brain out
and i don't see anything burnt. any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Wing Gee
80' Turbo Scirocco (Busted Piston Version)
84' Scirocco - It's Runs!! (runs a little hot)
Http://www.TurboRocco.com (Almost There)