Re: cv's interchangable from auto/manual tranny?

At 03:22 PM 2/28/01 -0500, Casey Webster wrote:
>Sorry for the non-roc post,
>
>Do vw automatic tranny's accept the same axles/cvs as a manual transmission
>car?
>
>What size flange would a '92 automatic Jetta have?
>
>Casey
>
>--
They are the same as manual transmissions.  I'm not sure what the '92 would
have-but my opinion is that by then maybe they would have them all at
100mm?  My '86 Rocco, with an auto, had 100mm.  And I know this because I
had to change flanges when I put in a replacement auto from an '81.

John