[OT-bound] Re: Scirocco.org a club // another approch

In a message dated 2/27/01 9:34:10 AM Eastern Standard Time,
kcollins1@socal.rr.com writes:

<< Apparently there were a FLOOD of complaints from sore losers last year
after
 we "stole" "their" award. >>
    Boo hoo.
<<Shoot, I may just make up a few "new style" shirts and bring 'em....one
that
says, "Rochester, NY chapter", a couple that say "Mid-Ohio Chapter", "LA
Chapter"
"Bay Area Chapter".....let Whiner Motorsports take THAT. >>
   Great idea , somewhat where I INTENDED my Hell's Angels reference to go
(oops) but my little scenario just kinda grew on it's own from my fevered
mind. : )  I'm scribbling a few ideas on this myself.

    In light of ND's new "atmosphere of compromise", why don't we show up....
  ... as the ND participants are cheering and dancing about, "Wheee! No
SCIROCCO.ORG-ies this year! We win!", the revelers start to look around
confused and fall silent. From all sides around the show they hear every
maner of VW engine revved to a crescendo for a few seconds then shut of at
once and the drivers, mech.s and a few family members step out of the
Sciroccos. Someone inside the compound starts crying... .ORG has arrived!
Thier (leader/organiser/Duce/the only one with a bull horn) speaks to the ND
crowd, "So you came and whined for the awards, what a puny plan! Just put the
trophies down, and I spare your lives. All you have to do is walk away"
  Just then a rabbit scurries across the field and is killed by a tire
iron-boomarang...

Carl(oh, lovely Insomnia!)
77rocco
89fox