Re: Scirocco.org a club? WTF

What I don't get is why this has turned into an
argument for or against?   it began as a
discussion between two members that only wanted to
"think " of "ways" (plural here) to make this list
better all around.

There are not sides to this yet.  if you have an
idea- express it freely.  If not - no one asked if
you WANTED to pay-  it still remains a discussion
of ways to improve the org.

Some of you are getting so bent over the mere
mention of possibly having to contribute-
Threatening to "walk".   Why don't you host the
list on YOUR server then and you can have a free membership.

Lastly-  why are there people starting their
pipe down".  are some of you that threatened with
other peoples free thought?   Damn people!!!!

lets try to turn this back into constructive conversation.