Re: Scirocco.org a club? WTF

I just have to jump in here...If it is decided that the scirocco.org  should charge its members a annual fee for providing or maintaining quality services then fine with me. I can't begin to remember all of the times I've got hooked up to teriffic deals on cars, parts and advice over the years that have either saved or in many cases made me money. My wallet's out. How much do you need?

David Guido