another "club/email" list thing

I keep hearing people crying about all the useless emails they get, or about
OT posts, or about Jonas, and my favorite is the complaint about to many
emails.
USE DELETE, its a simple concept.
Do all you people just look for reasons to try to screw things up? The basic
set up of the list works great, but if you mess with it, things are only
going to go down hill.
Make an accrual set of list "rules"? Are you people on crack? The thing
about this list is that it is informative and FUN. Once again, if you don't
like something....DELETE IT!!!
Scirocco.org is a CLUB already, if some members want to get together and
make up club "merchandise" go for it. We don't need to change things,
because this club kicks ass the way it is.
IRC? why? If anything use ICQ more, why bother with IRC? I don't see any
reason not to set it up, but don't expect more than a handful of people to
use it.

just my 2c