Re: 4K vs 2H

Well, what I really should be saying is that you can put 100 mm flanges on
a 4K tranny, and you can use 100 mm axles (ie with 100 mm joints) on it.
Note that with the introduction of the 9A in the (probably) 85 and up
Scirocco, 100mm joints are standard - it's NOT just a 16V thing.

Drew

On Mon, 26 Feb 2001, Jason wrote:

> What I have is the flanges from a 16v trans (100mm) attached to the 4k
> trans. The axles are 16v everything is 16v except for the tranny...What
> you're saying is you can't put 100mm flanges on 8v axles...Or am I just not
> getting it ???

Drew MacPherson, Network Analyst, University of Guelph

drew@dyermaker.cs.uoguelph.ca           |  visit the Massey-Harris page:
http://dyermaker.cs.uoguelph.ca/~drew   |  http://m-h.cs.uoguelph.ca