RE: 4K vs 2H

this is true, in that Peter says that you cannot
PROPERLY fit them on.
However, I just ran into this problem after doing an
engine/tranny swap on my buddy's GTI, and on the advice
of Brett, we left the 100mm inners on the 90mm shaft
without using the retaining ring.  The retaining ring
appears to be the only part that doesn't fit, but really,
where could the splined shaft possibly go?
BTW, if my buddy careens off the road because of the
lack of retaining ring, it's all Brett's fault...(j/k) :)

Alex Ting
'90 jetta gli (for sale!)
'86 zender z400 callaway rocco
'88 ///M3
'97 ducati 748 monoposto (for sale!)

Senior Account Manager
Millennium Solutions Group, Inc.
575 Menlo Dr. #5
Rocklin, CA 95765

Phone:  888.801.2001 ext. 228 or 916.630.2001
Fax:  916.630.2000
email:  alext@nu2u.net
www.nu2u.net
www.millenniumsolutions.net