Re: "I want to buy you Car syndrome.... share a tale..?"

>Just this past saturday, I went to Candian tire to get parts, and as I
asked
>for the price for a 1985 volkswagen scirocco heater core, the 3 guys in th
>parts dept paused.. all looked at their shelvings, and this guy walks
out....
>"how much do you want for your scirocco.?" ( I felt like I was on a movie
>set... too weird...)

I get that all the time too... maybe because I'm a girl and people think
that because I'm a girl I'm not into my 'roc... well surprise!!!!!!!!!! =]
Someone asked me one day how much I wanted to sell my 'roc for. I said "take
over the mortgage payments on my house and it's yours"  I was told I was
f*cking nuts... I said" you're not the first person to say that and you
certainly won't be the last!"

Marie