From: RoccoPhil [mailto:roccophil@mindspring.com]
Sent: Saturday, February 24, 2001 5:44 AM
To: Scirocco Mailing List
Subject: Question: heated seats

Hey - I am full of the questions, aren't I?

Anyhow, looking through the Bentley and wondering what all is involved w/
the heated seats?  I assume the actual seat is specific?  I am looking for
these on any type of model.  Is the heating element something that can be
installed into a seat?

-Phil Kerschner
'85 Scirocco (the Loyal One)
'87 Scirocco (sickee)