Re: "I want to buy you Car syndrome.... share a tale..?"

  I noticed that car following me around in a shopping center parking
lot.

  When I parked, I mentally checked my winter window scraper (a 60 cm
job) because the car had stopped in the lane, just behind me. The driver
stepped out at the same time I was stepping out and said:
  - Him: "Clean Scirocco!"
  - Me: (what? Puzzled look. The driver side fender is bashed in and
        rusty)
  - Him: "Do you want to sell it?".
  - Me: "No way!"
  - Him: "Oh well. But it is real nice"