Original papers. Was: [Scirocco Fantasy - let's go back in time..]

Still have my original factory sticker.  Price at the bottom says, $6659.50.
I drove it off the lot for $7100.00.  The sales guy just wouldn't budge and
it was the only one on the lot.  Oh, well!  I've never regretted it.  ;-)
I have a scanned image of the sticker if anyone wants a copy.

-Dick-
78 Scirocco
Original Owner
http://member.aol.com/sailingfc/