Re: Possible Scirocco.org merchandise?

----- Original Message -----
From: "RoccoPhil" <roccophil@mindspring.com>
Sent: Sunday, February 25, 2001 7:47 PM
Subject: Re: Possible Scirocco.org merchandise?

> > Now this is a good idea, cause jamming the cup between the emergency
brake
> > and  the passenger seat gets old....
> >

> HAHAHA.  Man, I guess we all have the same experiences w/ roccos....
that's
> cool...

It goes without saying, mi amigo. ^^~ Another place is BEHIND the e-brake,
if you have a cup that's just a bit TOO big for that space... seat
adjustment knobs keep it in place and it sits right straight up. Tah-daa!

Phoenix Wolf ^^~
ICQ#53963830
http://www.side7.com/art/mattwolf/gallery.html
"Unrestrained determination. Set ablaze for liberation." - Freedom Or Fire,
Fear Factory
My Furry Code! FCWw2drsw A+ C- D H+ M- P++++ R T+++ W Z Sm# RLBM/RB a cn+
d++ e f++ h* iwf+ j+ p- sm-