Re: Listeners not on the list

> I was just about to say, "owners vs. enthusiasts" I've passed many a
> sad
> Rocco that's being abused by it's shithead owner. Maybe we should
> start a
> rescue league like they have for abused animals. Just my $0.02 worth.

  fwiw, they may be the owners of a bad looking car, but they may not
have put it in that state. i have four sciroccos of which only one looks
decent (the one i'm getting ready to paint, you know). the others i've
got in line waiting to be repaired. until then, i must drive my blemish
down the street. it's better that way, though, when you blow by someone
in their nice 'new' car.

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com