Re: Canadian Parts dealer for Scirocco, especially aroundMontreal, QC area

Paul,

	you would not know the owner of a black 84-86 scirocco in the pie-ix
area? saw it fly by on opposite direction I was driving, we both look at each
other's car (kinda funny...really...as we just managed to get a smile on our
faces as our eyes met and past each other at 50 mph on a 3 lane road (each
side), I think he works at the VW nordeast dealership on Pie-IX (a Reader
perhaps???)

--
Patrick Bureau
'85 Scirocco