Re: Canadian Parts dealer for Scirocco, especially around Montreal, QC area

>I am looking for a bunch of parts... the more I fix this car, the more
items I
>find dying on me or need of replacement.
>Could any of the canadian listeners (I know there is another one in Montreal
>(speak up !)) have a good parts place to recommend.
>
>I need;
>
>Heater core
>Blower Motor
>Blower Motor Series Resistor
>
>Recaro Seats *(both front seats)* What ? seats are important part that
make the
>car functional....
>
>Major engine overhaul seal kit
>Timing belt (drive belt)
>
>Electrical Oil Pressure Gauge (I got a mechanical one and well I returned it)
>
>Power Steering pump
>
>Power windows Motors (fox your paying attention?)
>Power Windows Switches
>
>and if you give me a day or so...I can find others

Hey Patrick.

Try Kamile Volkswagen. He usually has a lot of stuff.
634-3000

The timing belt and overhaul seal kit you could get a place
called Auto Electra. Deals only with Bosch and OE parts. They
have elring head and block sets there

341-1044

GL!

Paul