Re: [tech] Motronic Conversion

>From: "Dave Ewing" <rabbit16v@prodigy.net>
>To: "Scirocco List" <Scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
>Subject: [tech] Motronic Conversion
>Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2001 19:17:28 -0800
>
>Well, got to thinkin the other day and wondered where you guys that have
>done the motronic conversion did with the fuel filter?  I plan on swapping
>the fuel system to the pass. side of the car and if I do this, I may have
>upgrade to the fuel pump/fuel filter/accumulator conglom that is in the
>fuel
>pump area of the A1s.  Has anyone done this or has all the motronic
>conversions that people have done on the list kept the fuel system on the
>driver's side?  TIA!!
>
>Dave
>

>--
>Email LIST problems to: scirocco-l-probs@scirocco.org. To unsubscibe send

Dave,

I was wondering about this myself. Brett? On another related note I was also
pondering whether or not there needs to be a change in the fuel
pump/accumulator since it has come to my attention that there are both a
"high pressure" and "Low pressure" systems found in Scirocco's.
Even my 1980 scirocco has two different accumulators depending on the month
it was built. I suspect the high pressure system would be the way to go,
especially with the larger displacement modified engines being built but I
haven't heard much on this topic. Brett can you help shed some light on
this?
TIATIATIA!

Guido