Re: VW Volkswagen Scirocco Tail Light Accy.

> I fully intend to win the aucton for this part, and I have been watching it
> since the first day.    I already have the non lighted version, which after
> I win the auction will be available for sale or trade.

  grabbed one of these from work the other day. "it's not in the
computer. make it disappear." brand new still wrapped in newspaper from
july, 1981. got all the hardware and everything. i don't have a mki, but
it'd be nice to have ont he wall. we've also got a 'diesel' one for
rabbits and some other one that's not open that i'm hoping to buy for
cheap and bring home.

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com