Warning: Stay away from "onelostrhino@aol.com" (mail fraud)

The internet is a strange place, I tell ya.

I was stiffed by Jason Seidner (onelostrhino@aol.com), paid for 16V taillights, which were sent to me about 6 weeks ago, with all the black striping faded away, plus cracks. The guy admits his guilt, and sends me email that he will return my money "eventually". I have gotten no further response, so I am following up on this with the US Post for mail fraud as well as with AOL.

I see that he has listed a "complete 16V engine" in the parts list in scirocco.org, so I am hoping that nobody bites on that and has an experience similar to mine.

Anybody else in here (or that you know of) who has had problems with this individual?

Elias