Waterfest " motorsports triathlon"

Guys, how many of y'all coming to Waterfest this year would like to
compete in the motorsports events that I've briefly talked about? The
USRT is working on a "triathlon" competition to consist of drag racing,
autocross, and road rally. It takes a lot of concerted efforts to put
this all together. However, the current discussions include the required
heavy hitters: Rapid Parts, SCCA, Club H20, Sport Compact Car, European
Car, Max Power, Grassroots Motorsports, etc.

Our current concept is to create 10 teams of 5 cars each representing
tuners, prominent car clubs (like SCIROCCO.ORG, e.g.), and maybe
manufacturers. Anyone want to represent "Team Scirocco"? I'm negotiating
for corporate sponsorship, magazine coverage, and who knows? -maybe some
television.

Please give me some feedback and ideas, guys. Thanks.
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut

Check out our rally team's website!