[eng] identification and injectors

  while replacing my o-rings tonight, i managed to break one on my '85
and another on my '87 non-parts car. managed to get the '85 back up and
running and it drives great now, but my '87 is out two injectors. no big
deal, or so i thought.
  i need help identifying an engine. when i went out to grab an
injector, i found out it wasn't the same type of injector. supposedly
the engine is a 1.8l and came out of a scirocco. i couldn't find
anything to identify it (audi/vw symbols on the block and the head was
made in mexico). the injectors are sort of on a rail and have electrical
connectors running to them. anyone know what this engine is?
  i'm also in need of a pair or set of injectors (used). i know i should
probably buy them new, but i'm just trying to get the '87 running now. i
can get new ones for $30, so i'm looking to get used ones for cheaper.
push comes to shove i can alyways go to a junkyard, but i'd like to find
them with a little more ease. please let me know (privately) if you can
help out. thanx.

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com