[mk2] sighting today

  since it was nice toady and it hadn't rained yet, i decided to tromp
on my car while going to my parents. as i came up to an intersection i
waitied for a truck to pass. right behind it was a white 8v (pre-'85)
with some sort of ground effects kit on it. i floored it and caught up
with the guy. i turned my signal on to hop onto my parents road and
about the time i raised my hand to wave, he did the same. things like
this just put me in a good mood for the rest of the day. i'm not sure if
he is on the list (from delaware county, ohio), but it's because of
things like this that I'M glad i'm on the list and am able to meet
people just like that.

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com