Re: [mk2] bodkykit picture needed

>  i'm looking for a picture of a mk2 with an abd bodykit on it. i know
>someone who has one for sale, but it's only pieces and not mounted on a
>car. also i'd be interested in hearing what price estimates would be
>fair for a complete used kit. e-mail me privately. thanx.
>
>--
> /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
>< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com
>  \ /
>   °

Since their Rabbit kit is a BBS knock off, I'd lean towards that...
except for the fact that the little picture on their web site seems
to look like the Kamei I believe...

Why don't you just call ABD or email them and ask which one it's
styled after?

==Brett

\/\/ '88 Scirocco 16v (Show), '92 Passat 16v (Winter+) | - brett@netacc.net