Can't we all just get along? (Flame war extinguisher)

I mean really, you're all acting like immature grade-school kids.  Look,
it's simple.  If you don't want to read Jonas' posts, don't read them!
I didn't sign up to this list to listen to all you people bitch about
stuff.  But that's all I've been getting for a couple of days now.  Lets
just cool the jets and get back to the topic at hand, our love of
Scirocco's and VW's in general.
Please?

Nate
Don't yell at me, I'm just getting sick of the bickering.