RE: Plug wire recommendations

Bosch is the only electrical component of any kind that goes on my VWs.
There are a few other reputable ones that others will recommend, but
considering the reasonable cost of Bosch, I don't even look at others.

Maybe this stems from my years of driving my Bug - eventually I learned that
if it's on a Bug and it's electrical, it had better be Bosch or you'll be
sitting on the side of the road.  As soon as I started using Bosch
exclusively, I had a reliable car that required a lot less maintenance.

Aaron
'82 Scirocco
'70 Beetle
'87 Jeep Cherokee 4.0