Re: Plug wire recommendations

I needed to replace my wires not long ago and decided to go with the ABD
wires.  I will see how they work but so far they have been decent.  Of
course they were great right after I installed them since I had a problem
with my old wires but the cost difference wasn't much between Bosch and the
ABD wires.  We'll see if they are as good.  Wasn't impressed with the only
color they offer though, bright red!!  The sales pitch on these wires is
that they are supposedly the biggest in the industry right now at 10.4mm
(don't look that big).  So, I figured it might take me longer to cut through
them on something else on my vibrating 16v!!  They also have some type of
super conductive core that cuts resistance way down.  Oh well, they work!

Dave

> I have a set of Eurosport plug wires that I have had on my car for over a
> year. I would recommend them, they have held up just fine!
>
> Justin
> '86 Scirocco 16v 2.0L

Cause