Re: Question: IDing cruise control

On Thu, 22 Feb 2001 17:14:50 -0500, RoccoPhil said:

> I have never seen a cruise control on an A1 or A2, so I don't know what they
>  look like.  I also do not have programmable wipers on my 85 rocco, so I
>  don't know what that looks like either.  However, I've seen some stalks in
>  junkyards with a pushbutton on the end of the stalk that says SET.  I assume
>  that's programmable wipers?  If so, how difficult to put into a rocco?  What
>  is needed?

Okay I have an 85 Rocco with Cruise control and intermitent wiper control what
you need to know.

PS: gimme you option code from your rear trunk on your 85 rocco and what
options you know you have on your car *(trying to determin option codes ->
options)

--
Patrick Bureau, pbureau@home.com
'85 Scirocco