Re: help with translation from German to English

Speaking of German translations, if anyone is ever bored
do a search for 'Golf GTI' on napster, try downloading the 1
or 2 German rock songs of that title and translate. I can
only make out 'autobahn', 'Golf' and 'GTI' pronounced
GT-eee as in (see). There must be songs with Scirocco
(the car) in the lyrics? Anyone? I've heard a few rap
songs w/ the name Jetta in it, I guess 'cause it's an easy
word to make a rhyme with..

Kareem
'81 S
'88 16v