Your HR- spring order 1.0

Ok- Finally have all the people we need to make
this thing a go.

Those paying with a money order- need to send
payment before the end of the month to get the 145
(that was the timeframe we had).

Two ways to finish the order process-   you may
call Virtual world Parts at 888-389-7278 and
verbally place your order/ find ship cost.

Or you may place your order on the site at
www.parts4vws.com/a1.asp

YOU WILL NEED TO MENTION THE SCIROCCO LIST
FEBRUARY SPECIAL TO GET THE 145 + SHIP. PRICE.

Those in on the buy are:

Shawn Rader
Scott Richardson
Gerry Reichelt
Allison Smith
Phil (roccophil) Kerschner
Daniel Brideau
Mr T- Berk
Chris  Metzger
Andy Teague
Jeff Falkner
Chris Coleman
Mike Blain (me)
Ryan McCarthy
Sheldon Lesire

We could always use more folks- just follow the
direction above before the end of the month to
make it happen.

Email me with any question

Mike Blain