Re: [Tech] Fuel Enrichment Module

>The fuel enrichment module has a very specific function. That is to supply more fuel from 5000 rpms and higher when you are at full >throttle.

>>> "Craig Williams" <roccolister@hotmail.com> 02/20 5:32 PM >>>

This all depends on what kind of enrichment module you have.  The TT one activates whenever you are at WOT, regardless of the rpm range.  This can actually hamper performance if you are at WOT at lower than 5k rpms because you are dumping too much fuel which bogs the system down.  The answer is to make a rpm sensitive fuel enrichment device.  I believe the plans for this are at: http://www.angband.org/dan/fueler.html

Jason,  the fuel enrichment device helped my 16v pull to redline.  Before I installed it, I would run out of power around 6k and it would slowly rev to 7000.  After installing the fuel enrichment device it pulls hard all the way to 7000.  If your car pulls hard to 7k, yoour car is the exception.  CIS-E is known to cause a lean condition in the top rpms.

Victor