Re: Paints, Spraying and stone chip protection

> I previously sprayed my grille badge black using Tamiya Cellulose but its
> suffering badly from stone chips. Can black badges be obtained or is there
> more resistant paint?

The grill isn't originally a painted item (at least I don't believe so), so
painting it would have set it up for having stone chips.  The grill probably
needed to be dyed w/ a black compound.

> I would like smoked indicators but they are only available in orange and
> clear. I could spray the lenses with a smoke effect so what is good to do
> this?

I haven't seen anyone w/ smoked indicators, but I have seen amber indicators
that are more oriented to the flow of the fender (wings?).

> Stone chip protection - I would like to give my bonnet laeding edge some
> form of protection. What can i use that is unobtrusive/invisible but
> effective?

Have no clue.  Sorry.

-Phil Kerschner
'85 Scirocco (the Loyal One)