Re: Paints, Spraying and stone chip protection

Not the grille - but the VW logo in the grille - currently a curious
silver/black mottle effect due to chipping.

I don't want to remodel the indicators - just change the colouring so i was
thinking "smoke" paint on clears

My Scala has the standard "smoke/black" rear clusters and smoked side
repeaters so i just wanted it to match.

Andy