Re: ['87 16v] recommended oil filters?

Check out www.amsoil.com . They have top of the line synthetic oils and
filters. You only change the oil every 25, 000 miles and the filter every
12, 500 miles. It will not void any warranties AND it is fully guaranteed.
They also sell a secondary oil bypass filtration system that slowly does a
super fine filtration of the engine oil (approx. 1/10 of a micron) without
taking away any noticable quantity from the engine. In addition to the oil
products, they also have a 2 stage air filter that far surpasses K&N in
quality and dirt trapping properties. K&N just uses gauze in their filters.
BTW, I am not a sales rep or anything, just know that this company sells
absolute top quality stuff that I use on my own vehicles and would recommend
to anyone without reservation (obviously :-)  ).

Ryan