[OT] Re: NASCAR (dale earnhardt)

Brutal.  And yet it won't change the way they do things.  NASCAR is simply
monkey racing.  Geared to please the collision-happy maggots who get off on
accidents.  They suck.  Period.  I don't budge from that position.  NASCAR
*could* be quality if they really wanted to be.

Phil Kerschner
'85 Scirocco (the Loyal One)
'87 Scirocco (sickee)
'87 Scirocco 16V (BIG ol' project)