Re: My g60 motor.. took it apart

Jeez Wing!
I've had pistons go through the side of the block that looked better than
that!  (the connecting rods looked like pretzels tho)  Too bad you live
so far away since I still have this G60 long block.

Eric
Good, bad...I'm the guy with the gun!
http://www.geocities.com/blitzkrieg16v/
request VW parts at