Re: Intake manifold cleaning

>The only problem with steel wool is that it will cause the aluminum intake
>manifold to corrode more readily.  It does a great job cleaning, but the
>leftover steel particles react with the aluminum

I used a wire cup brush on my power drill.  It's a lot less of a pain in the
ass than steel wool, and leaves no particles like I guess steel wool does.
You can pick them up for just a couple of bucks at a hardware or some auto
parts stores (in the auto body section.)

Later,
Drew

'84 'Rocco
'85 BMW 318i