FS: Various parts from an 88 16v...

Hello all,

I've decided to prepare my 88 16v for road racing and, accordingly, am performing lightening on it.  Thus, basically every non-essential part is for sale.  The dash is in really nice shape except for a small 1" crack near the VIN.  I know these go bad, so I'd be willing to trade somebody for their crappy one plus a little bit of cash.
Everything else that's up for grabs:
Working A/C system
Working PS pump
All interior peices.
Full red 16v body kit in good condition.  No cracks.
Rear windsheild wiper assembly.
All carpeting.
That's about all I can think of.  I'm not parting it out, so don't email asking for the engine or anything that is essential for it to run, but if I've missed something please feel free to inquire.  Emailing me at rbooth@vertexsolutions.com is best.

I'm in the DC area (Alexandria).

Thanks,
Rusty