RE: [drive] Speed

Dan,
I agree, my 1.9L (130hp) mounted to the FF is not the fastest of the line
(much faster than the 1.7 though) but it really shines on the freeway.
I enjoy cruising at 85-95, solid as granite and vibration free.
It helps to have ALL new suspension components, correct alignment, and
perfectly balanced tires/wheels.
I have also hit 135ish according to the calc tool on Scirocco.Org, can your
close-ratio do that?
He he he, but as soon as the 2H is rebuilt, with the .75 fifth, it is going
in.

Randy B
81 (Mars) Scirocco S - Techtonics Tuning 1847cc 8V
81 (Cosmos) Scirocco S - future Oettinger 16V project
87 Jetta GLI 16V - daily driver