The Next Great TSR Linkage Buy

The Next Great TSR Linkage Buy is on...I talked to Tim
Stiles today and got the same plan as Dan did last
time...£30/kit.   For your sake, mentally plan on the
same price as last time....$60 to your US door (Great
White Northerners pay more for shipping).  Until I get
more details (I just asked Dan, so he hasn't had time
to reply) I don't want to build any false expectations
on a better price.  I will advise real price when I
can safely calculate it.

Here's the schedule:
Order deadline, incl. payment: Friday April 13
Expected shipment from Ohio: Friday May 18

Yes, it's 3 months until you'll get your kits.

Photos are at http://www.dubsquad.org/tsr.html
I don't know who's site this is!  Thanks, though.

Here's who has indicated interest:
Ron Pieper (me)
Mawster Chadwick
Frank Jones
Neil Tovsen
Stewart Nixon
Mike  SIIL16V
Gary Huff 2
Eric Blitzkrieg 2
WaspHwy
Christian Els
Scirocco Parts Pete
Victor Farren
Keith Fullerton
Anthony Pelletier
Wing Gee
Eric Night Shadow
Ben Rogowski

Please reply to this email if you are interested!

When this gets going, I will need:
Your "real" name (note several aliases)
Shipping address
Phone #
Quantity
A1 or A2
Your money :)

I will be requestin payment either via PayPal (+2.5%
if via credit card) or MO...please don't send me money
yet.

Like Dan, I am not aiming to get rich off this
deal...in fact, I'll calculate break-even for me, plus
maybe a small amount to cover PITA factor, currency
risk, miscellaneous expenses, etc.  Those few who know
me personally I believe can trust me (see eBay
"mr-peeper").

More details coming as they arrive.

Ron
---------

=====
Ron
'87 16V (Victor, the Famous Cheap Scirocco - ausgezeichnet!  unglaublich!)
'93 Cab (Teufelhasen, soon for sale)
many, many, miles and busted knuckles on seven more past watercooleds...