ND registration form now up

ND has now posted a registration form for the show in .pdf format at their
website.  Time to start signing up boys & girls!

New this year - there are now separate Mk1 & Mk2 Scirocco classes.  Pretty
cool eh?  2 years ago, there were only 3 in the show TOTAL.  Now we rate
multiple classes!  Fee is $35, which all goes to charity.  Looks like they
are allowing up to 2 passengers into the show with registered cars at
no additional cost.  For that matter, I don't think spectators pay anything
anyways (food donation?).  There's a bunch of info in the day's schedule
and other activities they have planned.

There is a SoCal caravan up being sponsored by Max Power magazine and Toyo
Tires.  It leaves at 8am - must be Saturday?).  Do we even
want to consider joining that group?  Max Power is going to cover it in
their rag.. one way or another, we need some pub out of this gig, and this
would seem to be one way to get it.

Anyways, sign up early and often..  :D

--
Kevin Collins