Re: Need Motor for Power Window ASAP

On 15 Feb 2001 06:35:57 CST "Patrick Bureau" <pbureau@home.com> writes:

>And sometime it only need some good lubrification as it gets
>stuck on the bottom of the casing (mine does this from time to time)...

Yes, very valid. Ive never had this problem tho. (Then again ive always
kept them lubed up.)
Another thing that could add to the problem is temp. (again, I dont see
low temps like you 4 season people) Grease dont like to be slippery when
its frozen.......

Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi 8V       84' Scirocco 8V           88' Corvette "SS"
82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 30-   79' "Project FSP Scirocco"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco in all of San
Diego!