random scirocco quip

  i was in my gf's car tonight ('89 olds cutlass supreme) doing various
speeds in various traffic. well, when we got home i had to go back out
and get flowers for her (valentine's day and all). hopped in the
scirocco and took off on my mission. since it was raining i was paying
more attention to the road than my speed. when i looked down i saw i was
only doing 30 mph. it felt much faster than that. perhaps it is because
of how i have my seat angled or because of the rain, but whomever came
up with the slogan 'the fastest way to drive 55 mph' must have had an
experience like this. can't see me trading my scirocco for much of
anything in the near future.

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com