Re: Rear calipers...rebuild or replace?

Hi Ron,

I decided to rebuild my rear calipers as long as the axel was off, good time to swap the rubber lines with braided ones too. I got the rebuild kits from City Foreign Auto in North Carlolina. They are about $19 for each side. Add another $16 if you wnat to replace the upper caliper mounting botls with their dust boots (recommended). I would also recommend using some "blue" loctite on these bolts. The rebuild kits are IMC part # 443-698-671

Call City Foreing at (1-828-252-7321 and talk to James.  This link/topic was posted earlier this month and said to talk to James ONLY.

As far as the e-brake cables go...rust might be a culprit but I think over time they just get stretched beyond their usefullness (over time) and have to be replaced altogether.

HTH!

David