Re: G60 transplant into to Mk1...Questions(Long)

LXVTEC@aol.com wrote:

> The exhaust manifold is basically the same as any 8V dual outlet. The flanges
> on the head are the same. We will be running the 81S 4-2-1 stock manifold. We
> will be putting on a TT 2" exhaust with a 2" Ultraflow Stainless and a 2"
> freeflow cat. The Corrado stock exhaust is about 2" and will not work.

if you haven't bought it already, i strongly suggest against using a 2" exhaust.
Get at least a 2 1/4" and if you're planning on modifying the charger, porting
the head, etc. buy/make a 2 1/2" system.
..  don't buy an ultraflow, it lasted a month on my G60 before dying, get a
Borla.

-nigel.
86 scirocco
91 corrado