Re: G60 transplant into to Mk1...Questions(Long)

Nigel,
The 2" I already have because it is coming off of my 78 that is getting a 16V
with a 16V exhaust. The Ultraflo is a stright through muffler and will work
just fine with the G60. The 2" is an upgrade from the stock exhaust on my
friends 81S. Eventually when he gets the money it will get an upgrade. The
Scirocco 16V and the Corrado G60 only cost me $200  for both. Right now the
main concern is getting the swap done with as little money as possible using
existing parts that we have. The upgrades will come later after our wives
stop bitching about the cars in my friends garage and the time we are
spending oin the swaps.
Masun Dixon
78 Scirocco (Soon to be 16V)
88 Scirocco 16V (Parts Donor)