Re: 16V Camshafts - opinions?

snip>>>>>

.  I know that I could drop $700
> on a set of Schricks but I'd MUCH rather pay about
> half that for something just as good so that $$ can
> buy other goodies like beefy valve springs and such.
> Any comments from experience greatly appreciated.  :-)

you said half the price and just as good those two words dont belong in the
same  sentence, the lobe center s iwth the shricks are dead accurate not
sayign that the other sare not as good but the money is withthe shricks, i
run a set of 276,  have had a set of 268 and also for the 8v 268 adn 260
honestly if you are buyign shricks ahat is anohter 100 when you are gettign
the best for the car
you can spend i your money any way you want just do it right the first time