Re: Removing undercoating?

I was browsing the motorsports forum in the vortex a while back, and one of the guys that was stripping his car for racing some how froze it, and apparently it chipped off easily.  I don't know if he it was some doing of his, or he waited until it was butt-cold outside one day.  If you search or repost there you will probably get a lot of good responses.

Joe